QC Welding Inspector
- Post Date:May 15, 2022
- Apply Before: May 31, 2022
- Views 0
Employment: Full Time
Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia- KSA
- Total 5 years inspection Experience (2 Years directly relating oil and gas) shall be certified as a American Welding Society CWI, CSWIP 3.1 Certifies welding inspector. Shall have a thorough understanding of a WPS and testing of Welders.
- Shall have a demonstrated background and thorough knowledge of codes such as ANSI B31.3, 31.4 and 31.8, ASME Section IX, API 1104, AWS D1.1,required for the execution of the work.
- Where Non Destructive Testing (NDT) forms part of the work and inspector is required to review or ensure NDT programs and results, he shall have been previously qualified and certified to a minimum ASNT Level II in the relevant methods.
- When performing, reviewing or ensuring NDT in VT, MT, PT, RT or UT, he shall be Certified in the specific methods.
- Knowledge of Automatic Welding.
- Familiar with Aramco Standards.
- Competitive salary
- Food allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Flight tickets born by company
- Visa expenses born by company