Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
QC Mechanical/Piping Inspector
- Post Date:May 15, 2022
- Views 419
Employment: Full Time
Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia- KSA
- Total 5 years inspection Experience(2 Years directly relating oil and gas) shall demonstrate working knowledge of codes, as required by the scope of the contract, such as ASME Sec I, V, VIII and IX, ANSI B31.3/4/8 and API 620/650 able to read and interoperate Engineering Drawing and Piping Isometric Drawings.
- Material receiving Inspection/storage & preservation, cutting, assembly & fit-up, pre welding inspection.
- Visual inspection of socket & threaded joints pneumatic test for reinforcing pad.
- Visual inspection of completed spools piping pre inspection & spool erected.
- Valve installation and testing of valves.
- Piping flange joint inspection pre test punch listing hydro testing pre-commissioning.
- Familiar with Aramco standards.
- Competitive salary
- Food allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Flight tickets born by company
- Visa expenses born by company
Related Jobs (23)
QAQC Piping Inspector on September 26, 2022 Full Time
Work Permit Holder (PTW) on September 26, 2022 Full Time
NDT Experienced (Multi) on September 26, 2022 Temporary
NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out) on September 26, 2022 Full Time
B.Tech Mechanical Freshers on June 29, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEERS on June 16, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEER on June 10, 2022 Full Time
NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out) on June 10, 2022 Full Time
QC Inspector on May 31, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEERS (Mechanical – 2023 Pass out) on May 27, 2022 Full Time