QAQC Piping Inspector
- Post Date:September 26, 2022
- Apply Before: February 1, 2024
- Views 372
Job Location: Nigeria, Africa
No of Vacancies: 05 No’s
The Piping Quality Control Inspector offers on-site knowledge in quality control and assurance. Responsibilities include conducting routine inspections to ensure code, testing, and material compliance of services and products and the standard of strike’s Quality Management System.
- Follow the QA/QC management system at sites.
- Responsible for performing all aspects of piping and mechanical inspection activities with minimum supervision
- Ensure Piping and Mechanical ITP stages are followed and complied
- Review IFC P&ID’s, ISO’s & vessel drawings to ensure appropriate WPS are referenced with weld details and overall accuracy.
- Previous Syncrude Inspection experience is a must
- Previous experience on Tie In execution is a must
- Monitor Piping and Mechanical operations and conduct required inspections work to resolve quality related issues with workers, subcontractors, and the client
- Communicate with management, staff, and clients the requirements of quality’s scope of work.
- Verify that all site activities comply with the quality codes and standards.
- Coordinate with area sales group on all quality issues and distribute relevant QC/QA documentation to site sub-contractors.
- Provide appropriate feedback to management regarding QA/QC matters.
- Develop inspection and test programs.
- Coordinate quality site inspections with all site sub-contractors and vendors, coordinate all non-destructive testing on site, and monitor the implementation of the approved site QC plan.
- Inspect / review product material, weld quality and testing to ensure compliance with code, standards, specifications and QCM.
- Ensure supplies and external services comply with Strike quality control standards.
- Identify and control all NCR’s while correcting with remedial action.
- Review radiographic film.
- Witness all pressure testing; finalize testing documentation.
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed in a timely matter meeting project deadlines.
- Prepare regulatory documentation as required and provide to client.
- Timely completion of paperwork and piping and mechanical turnover binder.
- Relative diploma or Engineering Technologist (Mechanical, Welding or Material)
- Min 03 years quality control advisory experience in relative industry
- Min 03 years on QC on fabrication of piping or Five years on Combined QC and Shop welding or welding Inspection
- Competitive salary
- Free Food
- Free Medical
- Free Accommodation
- Flight tickets born by company
- Visa expenses born by company
Related Jobs (17)
Work Permit Holder (PTW) on September 26, 2022 Full Time
B.Tech Mechanical Freshers on June 29, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEERS on June 16, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEER on June 10, 2022 Full Time
NDT UT ENGINEERS on June 10, 2022 Full Time
QC Inspector on May 31, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEERS (Mechanical – 2023 Pass out) on May 27, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEER on May 21, 2022 Full Time
QC Coating Inspector on May 15, 2022 Full Time
QC Mechanical/Piping Inspector on May 15, 2022 Full Time