Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Post Date:June 16, 2022
- Views 763
Employment: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
No of Vacancies: 05 No’s
- Witness and monitor contractors welding activities, inspection and test in accordance with the approved Quality Plan, ITP, Quality Procedures and etc.
- Promote quality awareness throughout the organization, emphasizing excellence, continuous improvement and corrective action to influence the overall success of company business.
- Assist review of company Quality Plan, Inspection & Test Plan (ITP) and Quality Procedures and all pertained QA/QC documentation prior to commencement of any fabrication / construction work.
- Verify the implementation of PTW (permit to work) and other safety procedures.
- Conduct quality inspection at site locations in accordance with the Project’s quality culture.
- Report daily all welding activities in a timely manner.
- Ensure contractors welders are aware of relevant, up to date codes, standards, specifications and drawings.
- Interface with the Quality manager, construction engineer, and other inspectors in a professional manner.
- Support the company personnel by performing additional tasks as directed and commensurate with his/her skills.
- Approve a work Supplier / Contractor has been by attending inspection / test or reviewing documents.
- Reinforce the company HSE requirements when on site
- Oversee inspection of mechanical equipment, piping, structure and welding activities conducted at construction sites.
- Review original material certificate for compliances to codes and specifications.
- Ensure testing, measuring, welding, NDE equipment is fully calibrated per specification and has current certification.
- Ensure storage and handling of welding consumables is per manufacturer’s recommendations / specifications and has a certification.
- Verify that equipment is preserved per the supplier’s recommendation and the approved preservation procedures.
- Witness / Participate material Receiving Inspection at construction site to identify damage or deficiency with Contractors.
- Witness in-process inspections per ITP and Inspection Requests to ensure work proceeds in accordance to specifications, the approved drawings and procedures.
- Verify rogue and counterfeit items during inspection or surveillance and immediately report Quality Manager if any.
- Actively participate in company Safety meetings.
Technical Qualification Requirements:
- Diploma or B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Practical knowledge in Welding, Defects, Codes & Standards etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
Related Jobs (13)
QAQC Piping Inspector on September 26, 2022 Full Time
Work Permit Holder (PTW) on September 26, 2022 Full Time
B.Tech Mechanical Freshers on June 29, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEER on June 10, 2022 Full Time
QC Inspector on May 31, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEERS (Mechanical – 2023 Pass out) on May 27, 2022 Full Time
AutoCad Design Engineer on May 21, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEER on May 21, 2022 Full Time
QC Mechanical/Piping Inspector on May 15, 2022 Full Time
QC Welding Inspector on May 15, 2022 Full Time