Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
PCN MULTI- LPT, MPT, UT
- Post Date:May 14, 2022
- Views 135
Employment: Full Time
Job Location: Malaysia
- Acquisition of the approved work order/request and procedure prior to onsite testing
- Verify all the equipment/ accessories/consumables to be utilized are having valid calibration/conformity certificates and are appropriate for use as per the approved procedures
- Inform the Site Coordinator/Supervisor of problems involving shortcomings, safety issues etc. for necessary further action to resolve the matter
- Welding visual inspection & Ultrasonic testing of weld.
- UT thickness survey of processing piplelines and making documents.
- Knowledge of isometric drawing
- Witness of UT, PT, MPT
- Carried out MPI inspection of mud pumps, eye beans, rotary tables, Helipad structural welding, drilling tools and etc.
- Carry out MPI and hardness testing and film interpretation.
- Following safety precaution from radiation
- UT/MPI/PT/Visual inspection of weldments during repair removal and after repair.
- UT/MPI/PT of castings, forging rods, plates and etc.
- Carry out dye penetrate testing of welds, nozzles, heat exchanger tubes including ferrous and non-ferrous metals using solvent removable and water washable methods.
- Carry out UT thickness and corrosion survey, MPI and visual inspection of structural welding during on shore rig erecting.
- Prepare report of Inspection findings and ensure results are conforming with Standards or Specification prior submittal to Client
- Provide assistance to Site Coordinator/Supervisor as required
- Holding a Mechanical Engineering Degree is preferred
- Minimum 10 years work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry and minimum 5 year’s experience in NDT & Welding Inspection
- Holding PCN Level II in UT 3.1, 3.2, 3.8, 9 inspection is mandatory
- Holding PCN Level II in MPT, DP etc is preferred
- Plant experience in control work is mandatory
- Capable of site work, above/below ground, over water and in confined spaces
- Can evaluate and assess condition to governing standard/code requirements
- Can reject work instruction on grounds of safety
- Signatory for relevant Timesheets, NDT reports, Calibration certificates and NDT job requests.
- Certified as ASNT Level II in UT, RT, MPT and PT at least but not limited
- Eye certification at least J2 without color blindness
- Capable of writing Technical Test Report
- Competitive salary
- Food allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Flight tickets born by company
- Visa expenses born by company