NDT- UTG (Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging)
- Post Date:May 24, 2022
- Views 454
Employment: Short- Term
Job Location: Jamnagar, Gujarat
No of Vacancies: 05 No’s
Project Name: Nayara Energy Limited Jamnagar
Nayara Energy operates the second-largest refinery in India. It is located in Vadinar, Devbhoomi Dwarka District, a few kilometers away from the world’s largest refining complex (Jamnagar Refinery of Reliance Industries)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Traveling to clients’ locations.
- Setting up and calibrating NDT equipment.
- Conducting rigorous tests on structures and materials using non-destructive techniques.
- Developing and instituting bespoke NDT procedures for specified products and materials during and after manufacturing.
- Identifying structural and material defects.
- Interpreting test results.
- Completing test reports, and presenting findings.
- Maintaining NDT equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Relevant NDT certification.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of NDT technologies including UTG, LPT and MPT.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building schematics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Food allowance
- Free Accommodation
- If performance is good, company will hire on long-term basic.