NDT UT ENGINEERS (Hyderabad)
- Post Date:June 9, 2022
- Views 339
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
No of Vacancies: 04 No’s
Project Name: MIDHANI: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (Defense & Aerospace Project)
Super alloy manufacturing solution for production of various super alloys, special steels, materials to defense, other Strategic Sectors for nuclear, space, Aviation and Defense. Hyderabad Plant is equipped with highly integrated and flexible manufacturing facilities to produce a wide variety of special metals and alloys in various mill forms such as forged bars/ flats, Rings; near net shapes and closed die forgings, hot rolled bars/ sheets, cold rolled sheets, strips and foils; wires, castings, tubes and fasteners.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setting up and calibrating NDT equipment.
- Conducting rigorous tests on structures and materials using non-destructive techniques.
- Developing and instituting bespoke NDT procedures for specified products and materials during and after manufacturing.
- Identifying structural and material defects.
- Interpreting test results.
- Completing test reports, and presenting findings.
- Maintaining NDT equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Relevant NDT certification.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of NDT technologies including UT, LPT and MPT.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building schematics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary, based on Interview.
- Subsidized Food