Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
NDT UT ENGINEERS
- Post Date:June 10, 2022
- Views 273
Job Location: Godda, Jharkhand.
No of Vacancies: 01 No
Project Name: Thermal Power Plant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setting up and calibrating NDT equipment.
- Conducting rigorous tests on structures and materials using non-destructive techniques.
- Developing and instituting bespoke NDT procedures for specified products and materials during and after manufacturing.
- Identifying structural and material defects.
- Interpreting test results.
- Completing test reports, and presenting findings.
- Maintaining NDT equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Relevant NDT certification.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of NDT technologies including UT, LPT and MPT.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building schematics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary, based on Interview.
- Free Accommodation.