NDT UT, ECT, RT Engineers/ Technicians
- Post Date:May 14, 2022
- Apply Before: June 28, 2022
- Views 2
IXAR Group looking to hire a fresher NDT candidates to conduct rigorous NDT tests for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for setting up and calibrating testing equipment, conducting material tests, interpreting results, and generating reports on your findings.
To be successful as an NDT technician, you should have extensive experience with NTD technologies, strong attention to detail, and meticulous reporting skills. Ultimately, a top-notch NDT technician provides reliable and detailed information about structural stability leading to improved quality and safety.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Traveling to clients’ locations.
- Setting up and calibrating NDT equipment.
- Conducting rigorous tests on structures and materials using non-destructive techniques.
- Developing and instituting bespoke NTD procedures for specified products and materials during and after manufacturing.
- Identifying structural and material defects.
- Interpreting test results.
- Completing test reports, and presenting findings.
- Maintaining NTD equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Relevant NDT certification.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of NDT technologies including LPT, MPT, RT, UT and ECT.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building schematics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Food allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Sponsorship for BARC Level I & BARC Level II Training & Examination.
- Promotion to Advanced NDT after gaining experience.
No of Vacancies Available:
- Ultrasonic Testing: 05 No’s
- Radiography Testing: 25 No’s
- Eddy Current Testing: 02 No’s