NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out)
- Post Date:September 26, 2022
- Apply Before: August 7, 2023
- Views 279
Employment: Long- Term
Job Location: Pan India
Reporting Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
No of Vacancies: 75 No’s
Projects: HPCL, BPCL, IOCL, ONGC, GAIL, Reliance Refinery, Kochin Refinery, Nayara Energy Limited, L&T, SBC Projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Traveling to clients’ locations.
- Setting up and calibrating NDT equipment.
- Conducting rigorous tests on structures and materials using non-destructive techniques.
- Developing and instituting bespoke NDT procedures for specified products and materials during and after manufacturing.
- Identifying structural and material defects.
- Interpreting test results.
- Completing test reports, and presenting findings.
- Maintaining NDT equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Relevant NDT certification.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of NDT technologies including UTG, LPT and MPT.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building schematics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Salary: Will be decide after Interview from company.
- Food allowance will be provided by company.
- Free Accommodation and Local Transportation from Accommodation to Work Site will be provided by company.
- Sponsorship for BARC, if student performance is good.
Related Jobs (19)
NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out) on June 10, 2022 Full Time