NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out)
- Post Date:June 10, 2022
- Apply Before: August 7, 2023
- Views 1171
Employment: Long- Term
Job Location: Pan India
Reporting Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
No of Vacancies: 75 No’s
Projects: HPCL, BPCL, IOCL, ONGC, GAIL, Reliance Refinery, Cochin Refinery, Nayara Energy Limited, L&T, SBC Projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Traveling to clients’ locations.
- Setting up and calibrating NDT equipment.
- Conducting rigorous tests on structures and materials using non-destructive techniques.
- Developing and instituting bespoke NDT procedures for specified products and materials during and after manufacturing.
- Identifying structural and material defects.
- Interpreting test results.
- Completing test reports, and presenting findings.
- Maintaining NTD equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Relevant NDT certification.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of NDT technologies including LPT, MPT, RT, UT and ECT.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building schematics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Food allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Local Transportation.
Related Jobs (18)
NDT Experienced (Multi) on September 26, 2022 Temporary
NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out) on September 26, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEER on June 10, 2022 Full Time
NDT LPT Engineer/ Technician on June 10, 2022 Temporary
NDT UT ENGINEERS on June 10, 2022 Full Time
NDT UT ENGINEERS on June 9, 2022 Full Time
NDT- UTG (Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging) on May 24, 2022 Temporary
NDT Freshers (LPT, MPT, RT, UT) on May 21, 2022 Full Time
PWHT Technicians / Engineers on May 21, 2022 Temporary