Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
NDT LPT MPT Fresher's
- Post Date:June 10, 2022
- Views 633
Employment: Short- Term
Job Location: Jamnagar, Gujarat
No of Vacancies: 06 No’s
Project Name: Reliance Refinery, Jamnagar
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Traveling to clients’ locations.
- Setting up and calibrating NDT equipment.
- Conducting rigorous tests on structures and materials using non-destructive techniques.
- Developing and instituting bespoke NDT procedures for specified products and materials during and after manufacturing.
- Identifying structural and material defects.
- Interpreting test results.
- Completing test reports, and presenting findings.
- Maintaining NTD equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Relevant NDT certification.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of NDT technologies including LPT, MPT, RT, UT and ECT.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building schematics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Food allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Local Transportation.