NDT Freshers (LPT, MPT, RT, UT)
- Post Date:May 21, 2022
- Apply Before: July 20, 2022
- Views 402
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Traveling to clients’ locations.
- Setting up and calibrating NDT equipment.
- Conducting rigorous tests on structures and materials using non-destructive techniques.
- Developing and instituting bespoke NDT procedures for specified products and materials during and after manufacturing.
- Identifying structural and material defects.
- Interpreting test results.
- Completing test reports, and presenting findings.
- Maintaining NDT equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Relevant NDT certification.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of NDT technologies including LPT, MPT, RT, UT and ECT.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building schematics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Food allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Sponsorship for BARC Level I & BARC Level II Training & Examination.
- Promotion to Advanced NDT after gaining experience.
No of Vacancies Available:
- Ultrasonic Testing: 05 No’s
- Radiography Testing: 25 No’s
- Eddy Current Testing: 02 No’s