NDT Experienced (Multi)
- Post Date:September 26, 2022
- Apply Before: August 7, 2023
- Views 286
Employment: Short- Term
Job Location: Jamnagar, Gujarat
No of Vacancies: 90 No’s
Project Name: Nayara Energy Limited Jamnagar
Nayara Energy operates the second-largest refinery in India. It is located in Vadinar, Devbhoomi Dwarka District, a few kilometers away from the world’s largest refining complex (Jamnagar Refinery of Reliance Industries)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Traveling to clients’ locations.
- Setting up and calibrating NDT equipment.
- Conducting rigorous tests on structures and materials using non-destructive techniques.
- Developing and instituting bespoke NDT procedures for specified products and materials during and after manufacturing.
- Identifying structural and material defects.
- Interpreting test results.
- Completing test reports, and presenting findings.
- Maintaining NDT equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Relevant NDT certification.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of NDT technologies including UTG, LPT and MPT.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building schematics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Salary: Will be decide after approval of CV from client.
- Food allowance: Rs 150 Per Day (If food taken from company Mess Rs.150 will not be paid)
- Free Accommodation
- To Jamnagar from any part of India by any mode transport will be 1000+1000. Total Rs 2000/- Per person.
- If performance is good, company will hire on long-term basic.
Related Jobs (23)
NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out) on September 26, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEER on June 10, 2022 Full Time
NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out) on June 10, 2022 Full Time
NDT LPT Engineer/ Technician on June 10, 2022 Temporary
NDT UT ENGINEERS on June 10, 2022 Full Time
NDT UT ENGINEERS on June 9, 2022 Full Time
NDT- UTG (Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging) on May 24, 2022 Temporary
CNC Operators on May 21, 2022 Full Time
NDT Freshers (LPT, MPT, RT, UT) on May 21, 2022 Full Time