Graduate Trainee Engineer (Production Department)
- Post Date:May 14, 2022
- Apply Before: July 17, 2023
- Views 231
Employment: Full Time
Job Location: Hosur, Tamil Nadu
No of Vacancies: 10 No’s
Production Engineer Responsibilities:
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers’ well-being into account, and that also minimize the production loss.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
Production Engineer Technical Requirements:
- Diploma or B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical / Automobile engineering.
- Knowledge on CNC Machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Competitive salary
- One time Free Food during shift hours.
- Free Accommodation