GET (Quality Department)- Mechanical Engineers (2023 Pass Out)
- Post Date:May 14, 2022
- Apply Before: December 31, 2023
- Views 443
Employment: Full Time
Job Location: Hosur, Tamil Nadu
No of Vacancies: 35 No’s
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
Quality Engineer Technical Requirements:
- Diploma or B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical / Automobile engineering.
- ASNT Level II in LPT, MPT, RT, UT, VT certification is preferred.
- Knowledge in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Practical knowledge in NDT, DT, CMM & report writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Competitive salary
- One time Free Food during shift hours.
- Free Accommodation