DRDO/ MIDHANI Defense project- Mechanical Engineers (2023 Pass Out)
- Post Date:June 9, 2022
- Apply Before: August 7, 2023
- Views 543
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
No of Vacancies: 15 No’s
Project Name: DRDO / MIDHANI (Defense & Aerospace Project)
Super alloy manufacturing solution for production of various super alloys, special steels, materials to defense, other Strategic Sectors for nuclear, space, Aviation and Defense. Hyderabad Plant is equipped with highly integrated and flexible manufacturing facilities to produce a wide variety of special metals and alloys in various mill forms such as forged bars/ flats, Rings; near net shapes and closed die forgings, hot rolled bars/ sheets, cold rolled sheets, strips and foils; wires, castings, tubes and fasteners.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Relevant NDT, DT and QA/QC certifications as per ASNT-SNT-TC-1A Standards.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of NDT technologies including UT, LPT and MPT.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building schematics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary, based on Interview.
- Subsidized Food
- Should be a Synergem student.
- B.Tech / B.E in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering 2023 Pass Out.
Related Jobs (11)
NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out) on September 26, 2022 Full Time
NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out) on June 10, 2022 Full Time