Design Engineer- Solid Works
- Post Date:December 9, 2022
- Apply Before: August 7, 2023
- Views 139
- Creating models, blueprints or visual renders of current mechanical designs.
- Conducting design reviews for existing assemblies with other relevant departments.
- Develops DriveWorks configuration projects to automate the creation of assemblies and prints for our manufacturing plant.
- Providing and maintaining documentation regarding the fabrication
- Continuous Design Improvement
- New Product Design/Development
- Technical Documentation Content
- Maintain/Update existing CAD Library
What skills do Solid works Designers:
- Ability to create parts, assemblies, design tables and drawings in SolidWorks
- Proficient in AutoCAD creating 2D drawings.
- Knowledge of sheet metal design
- Detail-oriented, organized with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects.
- Ability to communicate with sales, engineers, and outside customers.
- Familiar with engineering process, revisions, ECR, change orders, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office and Adobe.