- Post Date:May 21, 2022
- Views 305
Employment: Full Time
Job Location: Hosur, Tamil Nadu
No of Vacancies: 25 No’s
Our Automobile company in Hosur, Tamil Nadu is looking for an CNC Operators who can run a variety of CNC machines and help to enhance the productivity of our organization. The successful candidate will perform work quality checks and monitor machine output each hour and generate comprehensive reports for management. If you are a fresher looking for CNC Operator job in a Automobile Industry, we encourage you to apply for this position.
CNC Operator responsibilities and duties:
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and the title of the manager the person will report to.
- Translate the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production
- Perform proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories to be used on projects
- Ensure that every machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company
- Follow all company safety protocol Inspect the work area and machines that were used during the day prior to leaving at the end of each shift
- Attend and actively participate in training classes and safety sessions
Qualifications and Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum of ITI or Diploma required
- Fresher’s can apply for this Job. We will train freshers in Industry after Joining.
- Ready to work in a Shift basis (Day/ Night)
- Competitive salary
- One time Free Food during shift hours.
- Free Accommodation
Related Jobs (10)
NDT Experienced (Multi) on September 26, 2022 Temporary
NDT UT ENGINEERS on June 9, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEERS (Mechanical – 2023 Pass out) on May 27, 2022 Full Time
NDT- UTG (Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging) on May 24, 2022 Temporary
NDT Freshers (LPT, MPT, RT, UT) on May 21, 2022 Full Time
PWHT Technicians / Engineers on May 21, 2022 Temporary
AutoCad Design Engineer on May 21, 2022 Full Time
QA/QC ENGINEER on May 21, 2022 Full Time