ASNT NDT MULTI (LPT, MPT, UT, VT)
- Post Date:May 16, 2022
- Views 164
Azad Engineering is currently looking for qualified ASNT NDT Level II Engineers/ Technicians to work in Hyderabad Manufacturing unit. The Level II Engineer / Technician will be performing calibrations, Nondestructive Tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results. Level II Technicians are qualified to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications. Level II Technicians are thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the method of NDT being used and should exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training and guidance of Assistants and Level I Technicians. Level II Technicians organize and report results of NDT.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
- Interpret of discontinuities.
- Organize and report test results
- Perform specialized inspections
- May instruct and supervise others
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management
Education and Technical Qualification:
- Diploma or B.Tech/ B.E in Mechanical Engineering
- ASNT NDT Level II Certification as per ASNT-SNT-TC-1A standards.
- Technical background in NDT methods and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections
- Knowledge of NDT equipment
- Competitive salary
- Overtime after 08 hours of duty.
- No Bond
Related Jobs (16)
NDT Experienced (Multi) on September 26, 2022 Temporary
NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out) on September 26, 2022 Full Time
NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out) on June 10, 2022 Full Time
NDT LPT Engineer/ Technician on June 10, 2022 Temporary
NDT UT ENGINEERS on June 10, 2022 Full Time
NDT UT ENGINEERS on June 9, 2022 Full Time
NDT- UTG (Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging) on May 24, 2022 Temporary
CNC Operators on May 21, 2022 Full Time
NDT Freshers (LPT, MPT, RT, UT) on May 21, 2022 Full Time