Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
ASNT LEVEL III
- Post Date:May 14, 2022
- Views 364
Employment: Full Time
Job Location: Malaysia
- Deliver contracted Level III consultancy services to a high standard to ensure clients’ NDT facilities comply with industry standards, such as NADCAP via regular on-site audits and frequent dialogue. Document audit findings for clients and produce clear, concise audit reports.
- Maintenance of effective client relationships, maximizing revenue and generating opportunities.
- Generation of new revenue through new client development.
- Develop and approve NDT procedures, written practices and NDT techniques to a high standard that comply with clients’ prime manufacturers.
- Handle clients’ NDT consultancy and training related enquiries via telephone, email and onsite visits.
- Deliver training of a high standard to students in various NDT and materials evaluation methods, in multiple certification schemes such as SNT-TC-1A, EN 4179, NAS 410 or PCN as required.
- Develop programmes of learning activities including planning, preparing, delivering and researching training sessions.
- Prepare learning materials including an annual review and update of training notes.
- Check and assess students’ work in accordance with industry standards and guidelines and provide constructive feedback on their performance.
- Write employer-based examination papers and invigilate and mark examinations ensuring central certification awarding body, i.e. PCN or employer-based awarding body standards are met.
- Maintain accurate records of training for all students as required.
- Provide feedback to the client organisations on all training activities.
- Ensure that all personal certification is kept up to date.
- Liaise with other specialist NDT professionals both internally and externally in order to ensure contemporary thinking and practice is integrated into training in the methods taught.
- Attend training courses as required to further own qualifications and enhance training abilities.
- Ensure adequate self-development and training/cross training is undertaken to fulfil the role and responsibilities, share knowledge with team members and contribute to team development.
- Since job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the post-holder may be required to undertake other duties which are broadly in line with above key responsibilities.
- The post-holder is expected to observe and comply with all policies and regulations, for example Code of Conduct, Health and Safety, Data Protection, Equality and Diversity etc.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics and related field.
- Minimum 10 year’s experience in NDT industry preferably with solid field experience gained in oil, gas and petrochemical setting with proven knowledge and skills in training and in certification of NDT personnel in various non-destructive testing methods and in monitoring and auditing functions.
ASNT Level III in Radiographic Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing. Knowledge in Eddy Current Testing, MFL, Phased Array, TOFD, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Food allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Flight tickets born by company
- Visa expenses born by company
Related Jobs (14)
QAQC Piping Inspector on September 26, 2022 Full Time
Work Permit Holder (PTW) on September 26, 2022 Full Time
NDT Experienced (Multi) on September 26, 2022 Temporary
NDT/ NDE/ Inspection Engineers (Mechanical 2023 Pass Out) on September 26, 2022 Full Time
QC Inspector on May 31, 2022 Full Time
NDT Freshers (LPT, MPT, RT, UT) on May 21, 2022 Full Time
QC Coating Inspector on May 15, 2022 Full Time
QC Mechanical/Piping Inspector on May 15, 2022 Full Time
NDT Coordinator on May 15, 2022 Full Time