In-House Industry Training Program (Placement Guarantee Program)January 13, 2022 2022-01-19 11:41
In-House Industry Training Program (Placement Guarantee Program)
Placement Guarantee Program (Industry Specific Training Program) is a Placement Guarantee Program provided in live working industry designed especially for Diploma / B. Tech / MTech pass out students from Mechanical, Automobile, Aeronautical, Metallurgy, Petrochemical and Mechatronics Engineering. In Placement Guarantee Training Program students will learn topics like Industrial Metallurgy, Isometric Drawings, QA/QC (Casting & Fabrication), Destructive Testing, Conventional NDT, Advanced NDT, Welding (Manual & Simulator), Inspection reports and Codes & Standards.
- 75 Days complete Industry Specific Training conducted in both Training Center & Industries by Industry Experts as per ASNT (SNT-TC-1A), API RP RX and ASME International Standards.
- Theory classes conducted by Industry Experts with vast experience from companies like Jindal Saw Limited, ADNOC, Bureau Veritas, Reliance etc from India and Abroad.
- Special guest lectures by industrial heads, Managers & HR’s during the training.
- Complete practical training conducted in our Training Center with latest machinery, specimens & standard blocks of ASTM, ASNT, BINDT, ISO 9712 Samples.
- Special training on Welding Simulator.
- 06 Days On hand practical’s on Manual Welding (GMAW / MIG / MAG, GTAW / TIG, SAW welding).
- Set of Hard copy books covering all topics.
- Industrial Visits on each trained concepts on every Saturday.
- 01 to 03 Months Internship opportunity in our Industry to get practical exposure & knowledge along with certificate (During buffer Period of Placements).
- 15 Industry certifications which are globally recognized.
- 100% Fees refund In-case of failure in proving placements.
- 100% Placement Assurance in Core Industries.
Why should candidate attend this course?
Mechanical Core Industries being a complex engineering process, engineers working in industry should possess in depth knowledge of its products & applications. At Synergem, we intend to develop technical, practical & Industrial knowledge among graduate engineers as per industry requirement thereby contributing in growth of the country as whole. We are committed in transforming engineers into fully trained industry ready professionals to cater the present as well as future needs core sector. Synergem aims to build strong technical proficiency among graduates & Professionals in field of core Engineering. After completion of this training candidate will become and certified Engineer and will be eligible to work as an Engineer in all core sector companies.
Who can attend this course?
Master of Technology (M.Tech) or Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) / Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) or Diploma in Mechanical, Automobile, Aeronautical, Metallurgical, Metallurgy and Material Technology, Marine, Petroleum, Petrochemical streams can attend this program. Also Working professionals with experience in NDT, QA/QC, Maintenance, Operation, Construction, fabrication, erection, planning etc can take this course.
After completion of training candidates will get 15 Industry certifications which are globally valid across the Globe. But students should attend the examinations as per the specific certification standards. The flowing certificates will be provided to the students, on successful completion, at the end of the course,
- ASNT Level II certifications trained as per ASNT- SNT- TC- 1A Standards.
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (ASNT Level II- LPT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (ASNT Level II- MPT)
- Radiography Testing (ASNT Level II- RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (ASNT Level II- UT)
- Visual Testing (ASNT Level II- VT)
- Phase Array Ultrasonic Testing (Advanced NDT)
- TKY joints on Pipes & Plates using Ultrasonic Testing as per API-RP-2X.
- On hand welding Training Certificate on TIG, MIG, MAG (All Positions).
- Welding Simulator Training Certificate on TIG, MIG, MAG (All Positions).
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) Certification.
- Isometric Drawing Certification.
- Industrial Metallurgy & Casting Process.
- Defectology Certification on Casting & Welding.
- Measuring Instruments & CMM Certification.
- Internship certification from respective Company.
The candidates who attend this program will be eligible to work in various core sector companies like Refinery Industries, Petrochemical Industries, Oil & Gas Industries, Thermal Power Plants, Ship Building Center, Marine Industries, Aerospace Industries, Defense Industries, Automobile Industries, Fabrication Industries, Heavy Engineering, Engineering Construction, Manufacturing Industries, Steel Plants, Casting & Forging Industries, Third Party Inspection, NDT Inspection Industries etc.
After successful completion of training candidates will be forwarded for Internships and then Placements based on performance during Training and also based on students Interest.